Swim with the Manatees Experience
Discover a different side to Florida as you head to the Crystal River where you will meet your expert Manatee guide for a leisurely narrated boat ride through the heart of Manatee country and the fabulous chance to swim with these gentle giants. Masks and snorkels are provided to ensure optimum viewing while under the guidance of certified dive masters.
Following your quality time with the Manatees of the Crystal River you will be whisked away for a thrilling 45 minute airboat before heading to Homosassa State Park.
- Duration: Full day - 12 hours
- Departure Location: Orlando
- Departs: Tuesdays year round, plus an additional departure on Fridays 1 March-31 October.
- Start Times: 7.30am - 8.30am depending on your hotel location.
- Hotel Pick up: Your exact pick up time will be advised when you reconfirm your tour locally
- Round-trip transportation from Orlando
- All-you-can-eat buffet breakfast
- A leisurely boat ride on the Crystal River
- Mask, Snorkel and Fins
- A packed lunch
- 45-minute airboat adventure on the beautiful Homosassa River
- Entrance into Homosassa State Wildlife Park
- Hotel pick up and drop off - The tour picks up from central location points throughout Orlando.
- Wetsuits - these are not required, although they can be hired locally at a cost of $10
- Optional gratuities
Dress code and Additional Information
Dress Code - Casual. A comfortable pair of shoes and sunglasses are recommended and don't forget your swimming costume and sunscreen!
Manatee season is from October to March when numbers can reach several hundred. The population falls to below eighty during the summer months and consequently contact with Manatees from April to September is not guaranteed.
All tickets are non-refundable and subject to availability
|Manatees Experience||Price on Request|