SeaVenture at Discovery Cove®
Those looking for an even more exhilarating adventure can take part in The Grand Reef's innovative experience, SeaVenture, an underwater walking tour at Discovery Cove. Wearing dive helmets, guests find up-close excitement around every corner, each step yielding a new discovery. They'll come across lionfish and sharks (safely behind massive panoramic windows), one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of fish and gentle rays swimming by.
- SeaVenture operates every day and the whole experience lasts about an hour. The SeaVenture underwater walking tour element lasts 20-25 minutes. The time of your SeaVenture experience is allocated on arrival at Discovery Cove and there is a maximum of eight persons in a group.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old and under 14s must be accompanied on the tour by participating adult.
- Guests can wear glasses/contact lenses during the dive.
- SeaVenture is not recommended for guests with respiratory problems such as asthma, expectant mothers, those with heart, back or neck problems or if you suffer from anxiety or phobias such as claustrophobia.
- The helmet weighs 15lbs in the water and 72lbs outside the water.
- Guest should not fly within four hours of participating.
Please Note: The SeaVenture price does not include Discovery Cove admission and must be booked in conjunction with a Discovery Cove Choice Package or a Discovery Cove Choice Ultimate Package.
All tickets are non-refundable and subject to availability
|SeaVenture at Discovery Cove||Price on Request|